Each bootcamp circuit is unique, Using different training protocols and techniques that have been tried and tested with unbelievable results.
Our weapons of torture: (in a good way)
- Medicine balls
- Kettle bells
- Battling ropes
- Sprint resistors
- Strength bags
- Trx suspension trainer
- Plyo boxes
- Boxing equipment
The way we train
Why Train for Function?
Anyone who participates in athletics and wants to enhance themselves both health- and performance -wise needs a training program that 1) Prepares them for the rigors of sport and its movements, and 2) improves the technical and physiological aspects of how the sport is performed. It’s rare to find a sport or athletic activity that does not involve posture, balance, stability and mobility.
For example – the majority of games are played upright, on the feet, and flexing, extending and rotating in various directions. Training these functions will only help to improve performance, in addition to keeping you healthier. The ability to move with mobility and stability serves to keep you on the right track to success, and Functional Training will show you the way!
- To be the leader in group exercise classes, by introducing fresh ideas that bring inevitable results.
- To maximise the potential and sheer greatness that the human body is capable of.
- To feed the people with the correct information, and cut out any bullshit money making fads and cons that litter the fitness market today.
- To show that it is not difficult, nor inaccessible to create great health and a great body.
- To broaden your knowledge of the human body and guide you on how it is supposed to be treated
- To highlight the fact that we as the people can far exceed our own expectations and show that anything is possible if we focus our mind and time on succeeding.
- To prove that anybody, at any age and fitness level can unlock the mental strength required for a healthy lifestyle.
- To be the best bootcamp in the world.